#busyinthekitchen


Vintage Kitchen has been quilted for a few months now and was only waiting for the binding.

There wasn't such a massive length to sew but for some reason, I have only picked it up this weekend to finish it up.

I also embroidered on the pots and finished this afternoon, just in time for August One monthly goal!

Now it is all finished I don't have space to hang it. I will have to rethink some deco to make room for it.


Quilt stats:

Size: 39.5' x40.5'
Fabric from my stash (top and backing)
Quilted with King Tut #960 (main quilting), #904 (blue 
pots), Madeira and YLI reflection (kitchen mixer)



Started January 2019 as a quilt-along from Adventurous Quilter's website, finished in 2020.


One very last OPAM for August and one more off my Q3 FAL list.

Linking to Monday Design WallMidweek MakersPeacock Party

Celine

Comments

  1. Fun quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a great finish - this is one cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!