June in review

It is now officially summer, but really only on the calendar... we have had about a week of warm and sunny weather mid-month and now we are back to cold/rainy/grey/horrible... This month has certainly been busy, on more than one account really, but let's leave out the roller-coaster and concentrate on all craft-related, that's more fun really!

It has been a month of destashing of lots of fabric, I listed just over 100 (!) FQ on marketplace, lots are still available there. 


Part of my destash has also been for long-abandoned projects. In total, I have parted with 5 projects. I can't say I am proud to have started them and not finished them but I am happy that at least they are not filling the cupboards here and that someone will/may give them some love again.

While sorting through my UFO, I got another one out, the Impromptu that I started in 2013 and made some blocks for it, still not finished but at least I fixed my mistake and made some progress!


And I finished 2 UFOs, my summer Calvin wrap dress (that I have not been able to wear yet) and my Modern HST quilt.

Plus I made some hand towels and 2 ZWWave bags for teachers' presents. 

Quite a productive month after all I guess!

Linking to June Furtle

Celine

Comments

  1. Your dress looks lovely! Here's hoping the weather improves so you can wear it out and about! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s satisfying to clear out cupboards and get rid of the things you don’t want/need any more, isn’t it? Love the dress and bags, hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms* Thanks for Furtling x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!