BQL challenge

Last month, I finished piecing the top for the BQL challenge on the wire at the last minute (and I made it the wrong size) so this month I started to piece early (first week of October I think). I hadn't posted a picture yet because I thought I would have time to quilt it before the end of the month but... Here we are again, the month will end in a couple of days but I won't have chance to quilt my top by then. So here you are a picture of my "fall 3D pinwheels" for the challenge proposed by Kandy at A break, at home... . Very effective block, I like making it and I like the way it looks.


OK time to prepare dinner for the family before I go out for my gym class...
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!