Quiet blog = quiet life?

I have just realised I haven't posted anything since last week, time flies! I suppose I haven't been very productive on the sewing front this week but it has been as usual a very busy week and I am glad I have today off work! Even more since I discovered that I can't even read my favorite blogs during my lunch break at work, access to blogs is sadly now barred :-((
Anyway I sent to the Knitting and Stitching Show in Alexandra Palace last Saturday and had a very enjoyable day once I finally got parked (wasted 2 hours of day for that...) I am proud that I didn't buy too much but still found some lovely things I couldn't resist buying. After my acquisition of the Gingerbread panel last week, I was browsing on the Marcus fabrics website and came across a lovely Teresa Kogut panel that I was so delighted to find on Saturday. So another lovely acquisition!

I also bought a lovely pattern from Brenda Walker to make some snowmen/women for the kids and just a little bit of fabric. I bought 2 unusual yarns to try and make a scarf but I am not sure when I will get around to do that.

Then at the week-end I decided to try and quilt the gingerbread panel and couldn't find my microstitch to tack. I had already lost my sewing scissors last week so I decided that enough was enough and started a big "spring cleaning/ reorganising" and I have been busy every evenings going through stuff and deciding how best to organise them. All my fabrics etc was stored in the wardrobe of what has now become Charlotte's room so I need to empty the wardrobe and store everything away in my sewing room. Big job but I am slowly, very slowly getting there. Anyway, the good thing is that I have found my scissors and my Microstitch again!

I also signed up for a Dear Jane Christmas block swap so will be making some Dear Jane blocks again soon (that will probably be my only ones for this year).

And last but not least, my order has been delivered on Wednesday... yeah! can't wait to play. I'll tell you more about that soon, stay tuned!

Celine

Comments

  1. Love that snowman fabric panel What a little tease you are, with all the goodies you are going to tell us about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!