Wonky stars

Happy Easter to you all with 2 lovely hens that the girls have done with their childminder.


I am wondering whether the UK will have a white Easter as snow doesn't seem to be so far yet. Hopefully we shouldn't get any in Barcelona. With the very cold and long winter, I am really hoping to get a bit of sunshine and warmth!

Another set of wonky stars, this time for Sew Euro Bee an March Queen Bee. This seem to be a classic Bee block, as it is the second set I am making in just a few months. Floh sent us some light grey fabric (Kona Ash maybe) for the background and asked us to make her 2 stars each in one colourway. I made my first star in blue

and the second in red
These will be flying back to Germany soon with my fabric for my block!
I will try to link up to Jen's Building Blocks Tuesday.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse