A late Christmas present

I had planned to make a new pair of pyjamas for my hubby for Christmas but time ran out before I even got started. I had bought some really soft brushed cotton fabric from Fabrics Galore during Black Friday sale to make the Eastwood pyjama bottom by Thread Theory and also some plain black jersey to make the Berlin tee by Toby K pattern as a top. I used both before for a PJ and they work perfectly.


I finally got around to cut the pieces earlier this month and at the weekend I sat with my overlocker to construct both pieces. 

The only tweak I did was to add this little pocket on the top with fabric from the bottom to add a little bit of fancy!

And just like that, exactly one month late I was able to gift a new pair of PJ to my lovely hubby.

One more OPAM for January and one of my Q1 FAL

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!