Catch up blocks

I have made it my One monthly goal in January to finish all the blocks for the Vintage Kitchen quilt along that finished in December so I thought I'd better start with those!

The first block I finished this month was "COOK" which was nearly completed when I worked on it but for a few pieces....
I then made the canisters, they will need to be embroidered eventually but I will do that at a later stage.
I now have 4 more blocks to finish to get the top completed but I don't have masses of background fabric left so I hope I won't run out....
Linking to Monday Design Wall Wednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers.

Celine

Comments

  1. Great progress! That is going to be a really pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blocks are coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are making such progress! This is the cutest quilt. Fingers crossed for you that you have enough background fabric. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5