January goals

A brand new page, a brand new year,  a brand new month to plan. Should I go crazy or should I play reasonable? So many tempting new opportunities but also so many oldies, started or not yet that I have pushed down the list of priorities. Let's try to achieve a good balance between newbies and oldies, between quilting and dressmaking.

Quilting:
1. Dear Jane - finish rows D and E
2. HST modern sampler quilt - make the last block and finish the top 
3. Vintage Kitchen - finish the blocks - this will be my One monthly goal

4. Farmer's Wife 1920 - make 4 blocks
5. Farmer's Wife 1930 - make 4 blocks
6. Horse quilt - finish piecing
7. Scientific Adventure Quilt
8. Storyteller quilt 
9. Purple and blue quilt

Dressmaking
1. Linden sweater in navy  
2. Knickers
3. Sirroco Jumpsuit, cut and ready to be sewn
4. Jeans for hubby
5. Comox trunks
6. PJ hubby
7. Lola sweater dress
8. Moneta dress
9. Fumeterre skirt
10. Jasika jacket

Accessories
1. Passport holder

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along

Wish me luck!

Celine

Comments

  1. great blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!