A quilt top

I tackled the few remaining blocks for my vintage kitchen top last week and put the top together at the weekend.

First I had to do the stack of bowls

And then the 4 little flying geese blocks

Before I had all the pieces to finish the top.

The pattern has 3 rounds of plain borders but I'm not sure I'll add some as the top is already quite big. Ready for quilting I think!

I really happy that I've finished it as I had picked it as my One monthly goal

Linking to Monday Design Wall Wednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers Needle and Thread ThursdayWhoop Whoop Friday

Celine

Comments

  1. What a delightful decoration for your kitchen. Did you design it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Congrats on meeting your goal! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse