Another sewing UFO

After the success of the Sew Together for Summer and discovering that actually I like wearing jumpsuits, I ordered this fabulous Italian jersey from Fabworks Millshop to make a second Sirocco jumpsuit. 

I cut it last year during the summer and just started working on the top and it was parked until now. I can't remember why but I am guessing it might have been because I had sewn on of the shoulder seam on the wrong side of the fabric so it needed unpicking. This is always the risk with fabric that look the same on the right and wrong side.... Well I unpicked that shoulder seam last Sunday night whilst watching TV and now I am ready to go again... if only I had any energy.

Hoping to transform this UFO into a lovely finished Sirocco in the not so distant future.

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5