June goals

Time seems to be going equally slow and fast at the moment. It is over 10 weeks since our life has moved into a new rhythm with the lockdown and it seems it was years ago. But at the same time, it feels that days flew by... Today is supposed to be the first day of the last term for the kids but so far, they are all still home schooled until we hear more, and most likely until the summer holidays. Of course, with all this time at home and all of us here all the time, I spend a very large amount of my time cooking. But I also try to spend some time sewing, as often as possible, to avoid going mad;-) My list for June is long but maybe I can cross a few off!

Quilting:
1. Dear Jane - finish row E
2. HST modern sampler quilt - make the last block and finish the top 
3. Farmer's Wife 1920 - make some blocks
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - make some blocks
5. Threadology quilt along - needs binding
6. Scientific Adventure Quilt - not started
7. Purple and blue quilt
8. Scrappy Stripes quilt - needs binding
9. Vintage Kitchen Quilt - needs binding
10. Super Mario quit 
11. Baby Quilt
12. Halo quilt sew along
13. Project 48 quilt
14. Sewing Banner
15. Impromptu Quilt
16. Rainbow top - needs binding - This will be my One monthly goal
17. Halo quilt

Dressmaking
1Knickers
2. Sirroco Jumpsuit, cut and ready to be sewn
3. Jeans for myself
4. Calvin dress - cut
5. PJ for M
6. PJ or night dress for C
7. PJ for A
8. Night dress for me
9. Moneta dress
10. Belladone dress - wearable toile and real dress
11. Remy top
12. Black Beauty Bra
13. Jasika jacket
14. Agate dress
15. Free range slack
16. Pilatus swimsuit
17. Cottesloe swimsuit
18. Voltaire top 
19. Puff blouse
20. Suki kimono
21. Rio Ringer T

Accessories
1. Passport holder
2. Rucksack
3. Handkerchiefs
4. Headbands
5. Face masks
6. Zip around pouch

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!