Fettle Those finishes

Finish along is on a pause at the minute but thankfully we can still Fettle Those Finishes with Archie the Wonder Dog. So instead of posting the laundry list, like I usually do with my quaterly FAL list, I have tried to really focus on what I might be able to / need to / would really like to finish or even make between now and the end of the year. Some are intended as Christmas presents so it would be very good to cross those off the list! And of course, depending on what happens at Christmas, whether we are able to cross the Channel or not, I will have more or less sewing time...

Quilts:

1. Super Mario quilt 

2. Threadology quilt - needs binding
3. Baby Bear Rug - NEW (Christmas present?)
4. Snowflake Quilt-Along
5. Tinsel Tree Quilt-Along
6. Retro Tetro Quilt-Along
7. Halo quilt
8. Harry Potter quilt 

Bags, accessories:

1. Moonwake handbag
2. Persephone x 3 
3. Handy bags 
4. Kuori phone pouch  
5. Little Mynta wallet 
6. Infinity Cross-Body bag 
7. Scrunchies
8. Deyjon bag
9. Magdalena Circle Bag
10. Accessories as Christmas presents

Dressmaking:
1. Fumeterre skirt - cut
2. Blouse
3. Shirt 
4. Jersey dress - Moneta - started
5. Morgan Jeans - cut
6. Christmas PJ
7. Knickers 
8. Black beauty bra
9. Raincoat
10. Top

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along


Celine

Comments

  1. Your quilts are lovely! Looking forward to seeing your Fettle progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that’s quite the list! Mind, if anyone can do it, you can!!! Good luck and thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway