Retro Tetro Quilt Along

Yes, another one! I can't seem to stop joining quilt alongs at the minute. Let's hope they don't transform into UFOs in a few months. Anyway I noticed the Retro Tetro Quilt Along that started in September as well and wanted to join in. Only I hadn't picked my fabric and cut it until recently. 

I finally selected all the fabric I needed last week and set to cut it. 

The pattern comes with instructions for 4 sizes of finished quilt. Although the instructions are clear, I had a massive doubt before cutting my squares so I emailed the designer Bobbie, who kindly responded very quickly. I'm glad I checked as I was about to cut the wrong sizes (too small) which would really have annoyed me... 

With all the squares at the ready, I started on week 3 assignment which was to sew the bigger HST. All done and ready to go, which means that I'm all caught up now! 

Linking to Monday Design WallMonday Making

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!