Snowflake again

We're so close to finishing now! Only 5 more blocks to have a quilt top. The assignement for last week was just 2 blocks, which I completed but didn't post until now! 

Block 16 

and block 17

While I was making those 2 blocks, I thought I might as well finish all the blocks since I was so close! So off I went and completed block 18

and block 19


I was nearly there with block 20 until I realised that I hadn't counted my squares accurately when I cut my fabric. I am missing 3 white squares but have some extra blue ones, ah well, I need to get back to my cutting mat... 


Hoping that this one will be finished soon so that I can assemble the top before the end of the month. 

Comments

  1. Beautiful blocks like the ones you've made will give you a nice quilt. Good luck with the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...