October goals

 There will be new beginnings this month for me since I am starting a new work adventure. I am sure sewing will much more restricted while I find my feet but hopefully I will be able to get a little done in the evenings to relax. There are a few new projects I would really like to get going with and some I'd like to finish too. I have tried a much smaller list this month to try and keep focused! Let's see if that works.

Quilting:

1. Threadology quilt along - needs binding

2. Super Mario quit - 7 more blocks?
3. Halo quilt sew along
4.  Baby bear rug - NEW
5. Snowflake quilt-along 
6. Tinsel tree quilt-along 
7. Retro Tetro quilt-along NEW

Dressmaking
1Knickers
2. Jeans - cut
4. Calvin dress - cut
5.
 PJ or night dress for C
6. PJ for M
7. Moneta dress
8. Fumeterre skirt - cut - this will be my One monthly goal

Accessories
1. Moonwake handbag - NEW
2. Handy bags as Christmas presents
3. Kuori phone pouch  - NEW
4. Persephone wallet  - NEW
5. Little Mynta wallet  - NEW
6. Infinity Cross-Body bag - NEW

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!