And more bee blocks

As you can probably from most of my posts, I am still playing catch up with my bee blocks. I never thought it would take that long, but here we are! Today I managed to finish one more set of Granny Squares, for Olivia in blue, orange and grey.

This means that I am no longer behind with the Granny Square Bee, yeah! I still have to do the October blocks of course but at least I have caught up with this one!

And yesterday, I received a package from Gabriella to make her block for Bee Europa for October (yes I am on time with this one!) and guess what, I have already finished making her blocks. There were very easy blocks so I made them straight away and they will go back to her next week!

Now I need to catch up with my Simply Solids blocks and one more Siblings Together and I will be back in the game, pheww!

I am still trying with the crochet. I only managed the second round last night because then I got stuck! I couldn't understand the instructions for round 3. But I had a light bulb moment this morning while I was on my way to the supermarket for the weekly grocery shopping so hopefully I should be good to go now... Watch this space!
Celine

Comments

  1. I really want to learn to crochet too! And thanks for letting me know about the Simply Solids block - I am happy for them to be sent anytime :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse