WIP - still working on the UFO

Last week I finished quilting my Maisy quilt and I am really trying to get it completely finished and ready to use this month. So at the week-end, I prepared my binding from the scraps of backing fabric I had left when squaring the quilt off. And of course, the long process of hand sewing the binding has started on Sunday night in front of Downton Abbey. I am approximately half way through now (there is just under 7m to sew). Slowly I am getting there! Wish me luck.

Linking with WIP Wednesday and WOW.
Celine

Comments

  1. What a cute mouse quilt!
    Good luck finishing it this weekend!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Maisy quilt. And I am *jealous* you can watch Downton Abbey....we have to wait until January! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse