Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Some Bee blocks, slowly catching up

This week-end has gone like a flash again. I am not sure what I did but I certainly didn't do as much sewing as I was hoping to do. I did manage to finish 2 bee blocks for the Simply Solids Bee (another one when I am playing catch up...) and finished my 2 blocks for Ange. They were not too difficult but I must say the center doesn't look as good as I was hoping. There are so many seams coming to the middle that it is hard to have it neat. Ange asked for some bright blocks so I hope mine are bright enough!


I also worked on my improv block for Amy which isn't quite finished yet but I am getting there. I am always a bit intimidated by improv blocks but I must say I quite like how my units have turned out so far.

Linking with Building Blocks Tuesday and Sew Cute Tuesday.
Celine

4 comments:

  1. Those bright solids are really pretty! I can't imagine how difficult the middle seam must have been...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say those are pretty bright! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know me, I love the brights too. They look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget