Monday, 7 October 2013

Granny blocks

I spent most of the day cleaning/tidying/de-cluterring and not as much time sewing as I was hoping. Anyway I did manage to finish one set of bee blocks for Granny Bee Squares. My second block for Julianne is finished
and the set is packaged ready to go - late but ready to go anyway

Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget