September in review

September: back to school, back home and no more crossing the Channel every week-ends. My main goal this month was to catch up with my bee blocks as much as possible after falling behind over the summer. There was a lot of work to be done as I had been a very bad player in some of the bees. So I spent some cutting sessions and some chain piecing sessions on the evenings when I had enough energy and managed to make a grand total of 19 blocks this month. Lots of Japanese + and x, a few Granny squares and some others too. I am still behind wih a few of my bees but I feel good to have caught up on so many. And of course, I made a quilt from start to finish, which made me very happy!
I haven't touched my Lazy Bums challenge which was to make 3 Super Mario blocks unfortunately but I still feel happy about what I have done, which is the point really!
Linking to Fresh Sewing Day.
And don't forget my giveaway if you are interested, it is here.
Celine

Comments

  1. I can't wait to try some of the blocks you have made... grannies and the X+... and I love your plus quilt too! Great month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have your hand in so many baskets that I want MY hand in!! Granny squares, x and +, love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5