Monday, 28 October 2013


I am not normally very confident with improv block but Amy set the challenge for her Simply Solids Bee blocks. While I was catching up on Ange's blocks and making my test blocks, I had cut a variety of pieces in solids both in terms of size/shapes and colours. It was ideal to make Amy's block as I didn't have to cut pieces purposefully, which would probably have been all too similar in size/shape. I decided to try and use my cut-offs as much as possible, balancing the colours and the shapes.

And I must say little by little my block grew bigger until I had about 3 units ready to be put together. And if I can say so myself, I really like how Amy's block has turned out.

So even if it is very late, I hope she likes it too!


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin