Bee blocks for Siblings Together

It is only Day 4 of the Blogotober Fest so I didn't want my posts to dry out - yet. I thought about what I could show today and found my half-finished block for Susy for Siblings Together Bee 2. Half-finished block meant that I didn't have that much more to do to have a set of finished blocks. Perfect for a Friday night when my energy levels are not at their highest! So here they are my Log Cabin blocks for Susy ready to go!

If you don't know about Siblings Together, it is a charity aiming to encourage contact between siblings separated by foster care, adoption, kinship or adoption. Lynne from Lily's Quilt has launched the quilt drive. The quilts are given to the kids who attend some camps to be with their siblings. This month my fellow bees will be making blocks for me. I have designed a block for it and I "just" need to finish my test block and post a tutorial, hopefully soon!

Now remember to enter my giveaway here. The more the merrier!
Celine

Comments

  1. ohhh i've asked for log cabins for my month for ST europe, I didn't realise you were doing them too, mine are smaller 15" finished

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse