Birthday time

Today is sweet and sour here, I have made a birthday cake but there is no-one to blew the candles, well the kids could do it for their grand-pa but sadly he is no longer with us to savor this moment or any others.

My beloved Dad would have turned 65 today and I am really sad that he has left us so young. Yet he wasn't a sad person and would like us happy so with a yummy cake to celebrate him I try to portray happy memories to my children that he would so much have loved to have the chance to meet
.
Celine

Comments

  1. birthdays are always a difficult time. It is lovely though that you still make a cake for your dad. This will undoubtedly keep his memory alive for you and your children . Wish I had thought of that for my children

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful way to remember his birthday and celebrate his memory.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!