Nearly a bag... quilt-along continue

Today has been a nice, calm and quiet day where I have tried to just sit down and sew and it has worked quite well!

I completed the next installment of the barrel bag quilt-along, which was attaching the circular sides with some piping too. It wasn't the easiest task I must say and it isn't perfect but it is done!
 I love how roomy the bag is


I also caught up with the Modern HST Sampler quilt-along with block 10

And earlier in the week I had also made 2 more blocks for my #hkqal, only 4 left now. I would love to finish it this long week-end.


At the same time I also finished a bubble bee block for Pippa

and sent my flowers to Oliva


A nice productive day and another 6 blocks for the 350-blocks challenge taking my total to 77 so far!
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!