Sunday, 29 May 2016

Hello Kitty

1296 squares that I cut in January have finally been turned to this cute Hello Kitty quilt top.
I used Kona solids for this top
and I cut the squares 1.5' instead of 2.5' that Sukie used in her pattern because I didn't want a massive Hello Kitty!
The lucky girl who is getting it is very happy that it is nearly there! Only quilting and binding now.
And of course that's another 4 blocks for May taking my total to 81 so far.
Linking to Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget