Playing catch up

The last week or so, I have been trying to play catch up on a few projects.

First on the Project 48 Quilt , for which I haven't made a block since February and since there are 4 blocks released per month, I was about 10 blocks behind... I have managed to make 5 so I am half way through the catch up! I have made all the April blocks (based on cross) and the first May block (pinwheel). 5 more to do before new blocks get released that is!





I have also finished my Patchwork of the Cross block for Karen
Hello Kitty has been getting a few more blocks too, only 8 more blocks to go now...  and I have over 2/3 of the quilt pieced now.

The Scandi Bee blocks for April are done too all with their lovely curves!

and I have made a 12 more blocks for my 365 Quilt Challenge, some from February, some from March, some from April and some from May!


Those 26 blocks (wow!) take my May total to 40 blocks for the 350-blocks project. Not bad a week!
Linking to Sew Cute TuesdayBuilding Blocks TuesdayLet's Bee Social

Celine

Comments

  1. Wow, lovely blog! So much eye candy! Just popped over from the stitchingpixie to say hi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!