Quilt-along progress

A little progress on 2 of my quilt-along this week, little progress but progress anyway and some of it felt like big steps!

First I made 2 more blocks for the #hkqal, which means that I have only one row left now! Nearly nearly there! And Miss A has now worked out what it will be and that it will be hers so she is excited. She added her little foot to the picture to make sure we knew it was hers!

Last week I received all the bits needed to continue with the Barrel Bag Sew Along and I have now caught up (even sewing the zip on!) I even got my overlocker out on Saturday and rethreaded it after it had been stashed away for over a year so I was so pleased and happy to get it going again!

Lovely overlocked sides


and now with the zip inserted (OK it is not perfect but it is in!)

Ready for this week instalment!

2 additional blocks to take my total to 71 blocks for May for the 350-blocks project.
Linking to Sew Cute TuesdayLet's Bee Social.


Celine

Comments

  1. Love that Hello Kitty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have been a busy stitcher! I love seeing your postings on Instagram..... But visiting the blog is a nice change! Love your Hello Kitty pixel quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Hello Kitty quilt is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!