New quilt-alongs



Just in case you are looking for something for the summer, I have come accross a number of quilt-alongs and other projects that are starting over the next few weeks/months.
I am not sure which one I will join - if any but it is nice to share (tempt others :-) ), right?

This one has already started, just so it would be easy to jump on now. The Stitching Pixie is organising a sew-along to make a Barrel bag and hers is really nice in denim, go and check it out!

And then there is also the Meadow Mystery Quilt-Along starting on 7 July, plenty of time to get ready!
Have fun!

Celine


Comments

  1. Barbara Brackman has started Hexathon,have you heard bout it?
    Thanks for the links.I`m going to have a look though my goal for this summer is quilting two of my tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of temptation, have you seen the summer sampler quilt along?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of temptation, have you seen the summer sampler quilt along?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!