May goals

May! Spring, warmer days, and some birthdays in the family... hopefully some down time so I can sit and sew too.

Hoping for finish
1. Quilt for M - needs quilting and binding
2. Quilt for A - HK QAL but I need my assistant to prepare my blocks!


Bee Blocks 
1.Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (May) 
2. Fat Stash Bee (April)  
3. Bee Hive (May
4. Bubble Bee (March, April, May
5. I love Lucy International (April, May) 
6. Scandi Bee (April, May) 

WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 2 more blocks
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks  
3. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
4. A very merry Christmas town 

5. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL - I am so behind....
6. Postcards from the World 
8. 365 challenge quilt - let's try not to fall behind too much and maybe to finish February
9. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind....
10. HST modern sampler quilt - let's try to catch up
11. Project 48 - let's try to catch up
12. Pumpkin Passport 

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Zodiac BOM 
3. Gipsy Wife QAL
4. Quilt for A for 40th
5. Quilt for C for 40th

Celine

Comments

  1. As always you set yourself such a high bar Celine, do you have the quilty version of the shoemaker's elves in your house?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!