A new quilt-along

 Of course I need a new project like I need a hole in my head... but I might have joined a quilt along... or three!

I quite liked the first block Edyta Sitar posted for her Birthday Quilt 2024. I checked my stash to choose some fabric and I decided it would be a good opportunity to break into the Obi bundle by Hyokka Ryoran from Quiltgate that I bought nearly 10 years ago on Massdrop/Drop without any specific projects in mind.

I started just a little late but I am happy that I am all caught up just ahead of block 3 coming out this Tuesday.

First block was a simple star


Second block is below

I am happy to report that I have been able to spend some sewing/crafting time 5 out of 7 days last week, keeping the motivation with 15 minutes to stitch with Kate.

Linking to  Design Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait Loss

Céline

Comments

  1. Good job on being 'caught up' with your sew-a-long. You're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get caught up that quickly in a sew along, it seems to me you really love it so it's a good thing you decided to do it! Can't wait to see this progress. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/01/17/wednesday-wait-loss-363

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked a very fun fabric bundle for these blocks. Congrats on all the stitching time last week. Fingers crossed this week is as good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!