Keyring

Another project I had started in January and hoped to finish before Christmas... While cutting all the pillow card holders with my cricut, I cut out a keyring for hubby and got some fusible vinyl out to add a little Star Trek symbol.


It didn't take long really and all that was needed was to find a ring and thread my machine with the correct colour to sew along the sides.


Well that didn't happen before Christmas but it is finally finished and gifted and this was also one from my Fettle those finishes list!


Céline

Comments

  1. What a cute keyring, and so fast to make! Your husband is going to love it. Mine would too, as we are both big Star Trek fans. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/01/10/wednesday-wait-loss-362

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joli porte-clés, et c'est sympa les projets qui se font rapidement ;-) Un cadeau intemporel aussi, tant pis pour Noël...
    Bonne journée, bises !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5