Reusable kitchen towels

I had bought some panels last year to make some reusable kitchen towels and some make up remover pads with the idea to gift some for Christmas. Well, that never happened as I didn't get around to do anything with the panels. 

Finally last week I cut all the squares out of the panels, there were 6 per panels on 2 panels. I also cut the backing squares out of wafle fabric I had bought at a local fair in October.  

I only had enough wafle fabric for 8 kitchen towels in the end so I finished those 8, making sure to match the top stitching thread to the colour of the panels. Reusable and suitanable sewing but still keeping an eye on the details :-)

A lovely finish for January and one from my Fettle list.

Linking to  Happy Needle and Thread Thursday, Put your foot downBrag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayCan I get a Whoop Whoop

Céline


Comments

  1. I love the softness of the colors, the blocks would make a beautiful quilt mixed in with patchwork. I bet they are beautiful in your kitchen. Thank you for sharing in Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5