Binky panties

 Another finish this week-end! I've had this pattern, the Binky panties for over 5 years and I hadn't tried it yet, I don't think. There are quite a few variations, I initially thought about trying a mace overlay on the front but finally abandoned the idea because 1) I wasn't sure to have stretch lace in my stash in the correct colour and 2) I figured out the lace wouldn't quite work with the wide elastic for the waist.

Assembly is rather straight forward and well explained in the pattern. All I had left to do for the last week was to sew the elastics. I used the leftovers from the set I made for my daughter and it worked really well.

Another piece made all from my stash and another finish for January that had been cut in November... one from my Fettle those finishes list

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5