Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

 Yes I know, another new project... but (!) this one is all about using my scraps, what's not to love. And the instructions come in German for the Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

The first 3 blocks are made of rectangles and I used only scraps to make those (I can't really say I have made a dent in my scrap basket either actually...)



I picked green as the focus colour for the blocks since this is the January colour for the Rainbow Scraps Challenge organised by Angela I joined the challenge years ago but hadn't participated in recent times. Of course it would be tempting to start yet another project but I think using my scraps for this quilt along in the set colour of the month is a safer plan.

Linking to Put your foot downBrag about your BeautiesOff the wall FridayCan I get a Whoop WhoopScrapHappy Saturday

Céline

Comments

  1. I like these blocks ! You can see how they can use up a lot of those fiddly bits that have no where else to go! And fun and easy to sew! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are lovely! Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!