To Do Tuesday

This is my first time linking to Carol's To Do Tuesday Linky party, as I am trying to find time and motivation to sew more often. 

Sometimes when I only have a little time, I just don't know what to pick so I thought that maybe it would help to have a weekly to do list to refer to. Might also help to see the progress (or lack of!)

1. Print and cut the Stitch Banner paper pattern

2. Sew the front piece of my Forester coat that I unpicked in December and recut at the week-end

3. Sew the first 2 Birthday blocks

4. Finish cutting the pieces for the Mystery quilt scrap galore

5. Cut the background pieces for the Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along and make the first 3 blocks

6. Make some reusable kitchen towels

7. Finish my Binky panties

Maybe this is enough for one week. Let's see how I fare by next week.

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!