Modern City Scape

Yes, I know, this is yet another project that I start this year... anyway, I bought the pattern so better make the quilt and use my stash, right?

There was a lot of paper cutting (50+ pages of patterns!) and some careful colour/fabric planning before I cut start sewing but now the fun part has started! 

I really love this pattern by Quilt Art Design. It is a 25 weeks quilt along but you get the pattern from the beginning so can go faster or slower. I have started 2 weeks late really but have now caught up with Block 1

Block 2 

Difference in light and background between the 2 pictures make the colours in the blocks appear quite different. Already a lot of pieces sewn together! 😀

I also completed the Birthday block for this week, so at least I am up to date with this quilt along too!


Linking to Patchwork and Quilt,Design Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait Loss

Céline

Comments

  1. That is most interesting for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifty pages of cutting is a pretty serious deal - wow!
    Love the little churn dash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouah, c'est toute une aventure ce modèle ! J'aime beaucoup tes deux premiers blocs et le projet final est superbe. Le bloc violet est très chouette aussi.
    Merci pour le partage, et bonne couture !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like this will be part of an great quilt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5