Goals for January

A new year has started and I have quite a lot of block catch up to do, bee blocks and QAL blocks, which I am hoping will be my first focus for this year.

Hoping for Finishes!
1.   September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for January

Bee Blocks 
1.Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (December, January) 
2. Flying geese Bee 
3. Fat Stash Bee (January)  
4. Bee Hive (December, January
5. Bubble Bee (November, January
6. Bee Europa (January) 
7. I love Lucy International (January)

WIP
1.  Quilt for M  
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks  
3. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
4. A very merry Christmas town 
5. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL 
6. Tokyo Subway map  

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2  
2. Quilt for A - HK QAL
3. A new bag for me

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse