WIP

I have plenty of these at the moment because as I was saying in a previous post, I got tempted by so many lovely new projects. Never a dull moment really! On top of that, I am currently keeping up with the morning yoga, which I feel is great for my body and mind and also with the decluterring. This week task on Shelly's blog is to declutter/order/back up computer files. I think this is almost like a full time job but I'll try to delete afew!


So I have made a few more blocks for the 365 challenge quilt, blocks #9, 10 and 11 are done, which means I still have 3 to catch up with.

I worked on my #100days challenge by making a belated Bee block for Bee Europa,

and a belated Bee Hive block

I have almost made a start on the #hkqal, in that I have laid out the first block, ready for stitching!

I have sewn 2 blocks for the Block lotto so far, and I must say I love how they turned out. I'll keep my fingers crossed, I wouldn't mind winning!


And I couldn't resist starting my Postcards from the World cross-stitch but this one has not been a walk in the park. I haven't stitched much but I have already unpicked a lot.

All of these take my total for this month to 16 already, I have never been so productive!
Linking to WIP Wednesday, Sew Cute Tuesday, Let's Bee Social, Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine


Comments

  1. like you said, lots of good things going on here! i really like your choices for your spool blocks. that drk teal mitsi print (in any color) is probably my favorite liberty print ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks for the Block Lotto. Good luck! I'm playing this month too. LOVE your Bee Hive block. Is there a pattern for it on the web somewhere? That would make a great scrappy quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse