A fast little project

I have lost my coin purse about a week ago.... I think it's in the house somewhere but can't locate it... anyway in the meantime I'm left with nowhere to keep my coins so the best thing to do was to make over quickly, right?

And of course,  there's enough material in my stash to do just that! I retrieved a lovely deep red textured faux leather and a pretty lace zip to do so.
I attached the pretty zip to the outside for maximum effect.
Finished the bottom sides
Et voila!

Another OPAM for August!
Linking to Monday MakingMonday Design Wall, Midweek Makers

Celine

Comments

  1. Your coin purse made me smile. I've been studying my coin purse for a while thinking on a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful replacement for your lost coin purse. Hope there wasn't too much money in it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!