Free slack pants

When Sew House 7 released the Free Slacks pants pattern,  I fell in love and bought it straight away (like most of Sew House 7 patterns actually!)
And I also bought some lovely linen/rayon fabric called Arabian Adventure Sandstone from Fabworks Mill Shop. The fabric is beautiful and has a lovely feel to it but it is so slippery!
I choose to make the wide legs version of the pants. Construction is easy enough since the pants have an elasticated waistband
There are 2 slant pockets at the front and 2 optional patch pockets at the back.
I will need to embrace the creases because of the nature of the fabric I've used, but that's ok. 
I really felt my wardrobe was missing some relaxed beige trousers and these ones are perfect fit those not so sunny/ warm days that we do get often here!
This was my last OPAM for July and one of my Q3 FAL list

Celine





Comments

  1. Congrats on the finish! The pants look lovely...and comfy!
    On behalf of the entire FAL crew, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!