Because I sew all the blocks from my scrap baskets with no thoughts on the colour arrangement or final layout. I started laying the blocks following the pattern set but my colours didn't work well together so I changed it to my liking
And the backing of the quilts is pieced too with the remaining big squares so again I digged into my stash to make it.
The quilt top and backing are ready for quilting next time I get the frame out, which I am hoping is not in the too distant future.
This was my project for the One monthly goal, which I am happy to have completed to this point.
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.