March goals

I am really hoping to get more time to sew this month but it seems all our weekends are busy already so I'm not sure about that really. Anyway, I'll throw a few goals/ dreams on my list and see how many I manage in the end!

Quilting:
1. Dear Jane - finish row E
2. HST modern sampler quilt - make the last block and finish the top 
3. Farmer's Wife 1920 - make 4 blocks
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - make 4 blocks
5. Threadology quilt along - I hope to keep the momentum and finish the quilt top this month now that I have half of the blocks made -  this will be my One monthly goal
6. Scientific Adventure Quilt - not started
7. Purple and blue quilt
8. Scrappy Stripes quilt - needs quilting
9. Vintage Kitchen Quilt - needs quilting 
10. Super Mario quit 
11. Baby Quilt

Dressmaking
1Knickers
2. Sirroco Jumpsuit, cut and ready to be sewn
3. Jeans for myself
4. Comox trunks
5. PJ for M
6. PJ or night dress for C
7. Night dress for me
8. Moneta dress
9. Belladone dress
10. Lola sweater dress
11. Linden sweater
12. Black Beauty Bra13. Jasika jacket
14. Agate dress

Accessories
1. Passport holder
2. Rucksack
3. Handkerchiefs

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along

I am back with a moderately long list, let's see how that goes...

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5