PJ!

The only person in the family not to get anything hand-made recently is my son. And he's growing so fast that he could do with new stuff. Although at his age, hand-made is restricted to things other won't see 😉 so I made him a pair of PJ.

I used the tried and tested 11th Hour Gear pattern and some soft and thick jersey organic cotton I bought from my local store. It is not very easy to find jersey for boys that is not childish actually. This dark grey one with boats on it was neutral enough I thought. The back looks like a brushed cotton and is very soft.
I cut a size 14 for the top and added 2' to the sleeves as he always find sleeves too short.
And I cut a size 16 for the joggers and again added 2' to the legs as well.
I am hoping he doesn't grow out of his brand new PJ too quickly!
One more OPAM for March and one more of my Q1 FAL list.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!