New projects

I was so happy to finish my last Threadology blocks that I decided to reward myself and start one or maybe two new projects....

I joined the Alison Glass mini series quilt along with its tiny mini paper-pieced blocks. First one is a log cabin with logs that are less than 1/4' wide!
I finished my first block and I love it but I'm worried that the Oakshott fabric might fray so I'm thinking of changing for a more tighter woven fabric.

I also started a project from a pattern/ sew along from last year: Sewing Studio banner. I bought and printed the pattern at the time but didn't go any further with it.... There are lots of sub-blocks so I should be there for a while!

Linking to Monday Design Wall,  Wednesday Wait Loss, Midweek Makers,  Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...

Blog hop and a giveaway