Bear

November had started as a rather productive month for me while hubby was floored with Covid. But then unsurprisingly, I caught Covid too and I wasn't able to do much as I was so so tired and slept a lot.  So there has been virtually no sewing at all last week. I was hoping to make up for it at the week-end, but I was still very tired with virtually no energy on Saturday and didn't do much then either.


I did eventually start playing with the strips of fabric I had cut out the previous week-end from 3 of hubby's summer shirts that he was no longer wearing.


And little by little by log cabin started to grow into this cute bear. All it needs now is to be quilted before I can trim it off.


Lovely pattern by
Ira Rott.


Linking to
 Monday Design WallWednesday Wait LossMidweek MakersNeedle and Thread Thursday

Celine

Comments

  1. What a cute bear! And a treasured memory, made from old shirts. It'll be so cute when it's quilted. So sorry you have COVID but glad it hasn't proven severe yet. Please take it easy until you are completely free of it. Prayers for you!

    Thanks for taking the time to share on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!