Retro Tetro

Last top finished, first one quilted? Well yes! That was not the original plan but since I ran out of thread for my bear on Saturday night, I figured I should take it off the frame and replace it with another quilt for which I had enough thread to last the week-end! So on came the Retro Tetro quilt top.

For this one, I had planned to use same colours as the fabric, which of course, meant changing threads very often! I used an all-over quilting motif for the top and used up so many bobbins.     


I really like how the quilting brings depth to a quilt, it really transforms it I think.

It needs trimming and it needs a binding but maybe this one can be finished before the year is over!


Quilted mainly with King Tut threads and also some Aurifil and another one I found in my box!

Linking to  Patchwork and Quilts,  Oh ScrapSlow Sunday Stitching

Celine

Comments

  1. I think too quilting change and improve the quilt. Beautiful quilt, and congratulations for the quilting done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!