October Furtle

October has certainly been busy workwise. I am happy that I have started my new job, even though I have so much to learn! All very interesting so that's good. At week-ends, we have tried to make the most of dry days to enjoy the lovely colour of nature. But I am happy that I have also managed some sewing time here and there. Not many finishes this month, but lots of blocks - all together I counted 27.

Blocks for the Retro Tetro Quilt Along

And all the blocks for the Snowflake Quilt Along

I also made 5 tiny blocks for the 365 Challenge that I had abandoned years ago. I have one more cut out but not yet sewn...

and one more Super Mario block too!


2 projects that I am really happy to have completed: my beautiful Persephone purse 

and my brand new Fumeterre skirt

Linking to October Furtle

Celine


Comments

  1. Lovely blocks! Sometimes that's the best, making progress on a bunch of different projects. What a lovely purse and skirt. Great job in October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad the job is going well, long may it continue! It looks like it’s been a great month, thanks for furtling! And hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!