Retro Tetro blocks

I haven't really posted any of the blocks I've made for the Retro Tetro Quilt Along yet, not sure why I missed them so far but here is a catch up, which is also what I've done this week with those blocks! After the cutting was complete (well I haven't cut all the background pieces yet), the first steps was to make small and big HST, I did all these in October. 



From the big HST, we made a new block variation the diagonal stripe, all done in October too 

And that's where I lost the pace... The next assignement was those 10 pretty Flying Geese blocks that I finally made this week. 

The next blocks were these 8 Arrows, all finished this week too 

and finally 8 4-HST blocks


With these 26 blocks, I have caught up with the quilt along, just! Next week we start playing with the background stripes, I think I have some serious cutting to do at the weekend...

Linking to Off the wall FridayPatchwork and Quilts,  Oh Scrap, Slow Sunday Stitching

Celine

Comments

  1. Great progress, love your HST's blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me curious about how those brights and muted units would come together. Checked out Retro Teatro. What a fun project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!