Tinsel Tree top

 Next quilt top that needed finishing was the Tinsel Tree quilt-along. I made up the tree a few weeks ago. All that was left was to assemble the big pieces and to add the tree topper. The tree topper was the part that stopped me! For some reasons the reason of cutting and applique the circles was too much. I finally cut the circles on my Cricut last week-end.

And once I got over the fear of the circles, I had another finished top ready for quilting. Now it will be worth getting the quilting frame out! Plus some of these I would really like to finish soon as I want to gift them at Christmas.

Linking to Patchwork and Quilts,  Oh ScrapSlow Sunday Stitching

Celine

Comments

  1. Sometimes stepping our of our comfort zone makes something really pretty. Great job on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique looking quilt that will be. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you to stay at your project until you figured out a solution. What a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tree! And the top looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Good luck getting them done for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, and smart move cutting them on the Cricut. I got out mine the other day to do some small circles too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how beautiful your Tinsel Tree quilt is. Those circles are perfect! The tree looks amazing stitched on those happy triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful. It brings back fond memories of my grandmother's tinsel tree. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Awesome quilt...so pretty.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That tree is darling. Sometimes it is just so much easier to find some sort of die to cut a circle! I'm tickled that I actually have a die for some different size circles. Just don't use it much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tree, and the circles are just perfect!
    Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!