December furtle

 Despite a flu-like illness taking most of us down for a good week, December has been a little productive/creative.

One long-standing UFO now finished just before Christmas

One party dress finished but not worn because the flu got the better of me

Some Christmas sewing for a more sustainable festive period with some gift bags and some napkins

And a few hours spent on the Cricut to work out how to use it and create some papercraft for Christmas presents.

Linking to December Furtle.

Céline

Comments

  1. Great set of finishes! I hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to finish a long-standing ufo before the end of the year, that must have been very satisfying! I hope you feel better soon. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!